relive this chapter of your story for a lifetime
I believe that the most meaningful artwork captures the little moments, people, and places that matter most. Commemorate a milestone you never want to forget with a family portrait, wedding portrait, house painting, engagement or wedding venue painting, and more for every chapter of your story, big and small. Thoughtfully hand-painted with watercolour and ink on 100% cotton cold press, acid-free paper, my artwork is designed to stand the test of time with a soft, classic style, the highest quality materials, and professional framing options available.
INTO AN HEIRLOOM YOU'LL TREASURE FOREVER
I partner with a local framer in the charming town of Dundas, Ontario to offer professional custom framing. Available in three natural stains — poppyseed, oat, and earl grey latte — and three glass options to showcase the fine details of your artwork with museum-grade clarity, these frames are custom built to complement a variety of spaces. For more details on materials, stains, and glass types, download the guide below and build your frame when you visit each product page!
CUSTOM WATERCOLOUR Prints
how it works
pick your perfect piece
Head to the product page that best matches what you’re looking for.
tips for submitting
high-quality reference photos
1. Take a photograph at the exact angle you would like your illustration to be drawn.
2. Ensure your photo is well-lit. This highlights the true colours and details more accurately!
3. Take your photo at the highest quality you can. Usually, your iPhone does the job, but to test if the quality is up to par, zoom in on your photo: if it’s blurry when you zoom in and you can’t make out the details, you may want to retake it. My process involves lots of zooming in to capture the little things that make your illustration special, so we want to make sure we can see them!
4. Remove any large objects that block areas of your home, venue, or portrait (including cars). Remember, I can’t paint what I can’t see!
5. Take your photo during the season you would like to capture your space or